We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purpose for which you have provided them and in accordance with the legal obligations regarding the processing of personal data and the rules that apply to electronic marketing.
1. Company data
Enluse B.V. is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we have in connection with our services.
Company name: Enluse B.V.
Registration number Chamber of Commerce: KvK 110 544 31
VAT number: NL 811 562 487 B01 / BE 0480 100 906
2. Purpose of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- handling orders;
- the execution of the agreement;
- processing payments;
- maintaining a commercial relationship and providing (technical) support and customer service;
- doing market research;
- compliance with legal obligations.
We do not store your data longer than necessary for the processing of the purposes for which they were collected.
3. E-mail address
- We can offer you, in the context of a concluded agreement, offers on similar products and services, provided you have not objected to this. The possibility to record resistance is stated at the time of providing your data. Moreover, in every communication you will be offered the opportunity to oppose further use of your e-mail address under the same conditions.
- When collecting your e-mail address for reasons other than in the context of a contract, this is not used for the transfer of unsolicited communication if you have not given permission for this.4. Postal address
4. Postal address
We use your postal address (received in the context of a sale) for sending advertising messages with information about products and services. If you do not wish to receive such advertising, you can contact us at the address below or via the contact page on our website.
5. Telephone number
Unless you have indicated that you do not appreciate this, we can contact you by telephone to inform you about products and services. With each call you are alerted to the possibility to oppose this and to register in the “call-me-not register”.
6. Special personal data
The collected information is only used internally and is not passed on to other organizations
7. Safety transmission and storage of data
We take the following measures to protect your data during shipping and storage:
- On the page where you provide personal data, a secure connection is used.
- Passwords are always saved in a hash.
- We store as little information as possible from customers and ensure that no special, sensitive personal data is stored in our database, unless this cannot be done differently.
- Sending personal data by e-mail is done via a secure connection.
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent data loss or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore guarantee an appropriate level of security and periodically test our site.
- All systems in which (sensitive) personal data are processed are equipped with anti-virus software and the latest security-related patches of all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
8. Access to your data and the exercise of other rights
Upon request, we inform visitors of our website about the personal data processed by them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted.
If you wish to access this information, or wish to improve your personal data, please contact us at the address below or via our website “contact us” page. You can also contact the address below for the exercise of your right to correction, protection and resistance.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Phone: +31 765781280 or
- Address : Dijnselburgerlaan 7, 3705 LP Zeist, The Netherlands