Oil Safe Pumps (Premium and Standard) - Tools to reach your Lubrication Reliability Goals
The OilSafe Premium Pump is fully serviceable, is capable of handling ISO 680 viscosity oils
and can be easily configured for quick connect operation.
- Removable colour-coded body collars to match the 10 colour coded OilSafe Utility Lid.
- Highly efficient with approx.12 strokes to a liter, capability to handle ISO 580 viscosity oils.
- Comfortable: D-Handle Grip Design.
- Internals via quick release - for maximum life serviceable pump internals via quick release body collars.
- Non-return discharge valve, which improves pump efficiency resulting in less time and effort required for oil top-ups.
- Anti drip outlet - Supplied standard with a 5 foot anti-drip outlet discharge hose and colour-coded Body Collar.
- Premium Pump comes standard with Nitrile O-Rings.
- Viton O-Ring for oils where solvent content may be higher.
- OilSafe Utility Lid/Drum: Match with an OilSafe Utility Lid and a 3, 5 or 10 liter/US quart OilSafe Drum.
- The premium pump is provided with a colour coded collar and 4" hose with anti drip nozzle.
The Premium Pump comes with a port for a micron breather. There is a 3 micron and 10 micron breather available. There is also a port for a quick disconnect connection available.
No chance of any ingression of contaminants from the air when cycling your pump!
If you need a COMPLETELY SEALED DRUM, add a 10µ Breather, a quick disconnect, and a tube which, instead of the standard hook dispense nozzle, has a special quick disconnect as well.
The drum can be filled by quick connect through the pump body (lid does not need to be removed) ands also enables attachment to machinery fill points by quick connect via the pump discharge hose.
PREMIUM PUMP QUICK CONNECT KITS
No need to remove the lid!
Configure the OilSafe Premium Pump for operation with quick connects. This enables the container to be filled by quick connect through the pump body (no need to remove the lid) and also enables attachment to machinery fill points by quick connect via the pump discharge hose. No mess, no contaminated oil top ups.
Part no.: 920220
Premium Pump Quick Connect (4 foot Hose System)
1/4” NPT Male Adaptor fitting with O-Ring for pump return port, Breather, Discharge Hose (4 foot) - with 1/4” NPT Male fitting
Part no: 920225
Premium Pump Quick Connect (10 foot Hose System)
1/4” NPT Male Adaptor fitting with O-Ring for pump return port, Breather, Discharge Hose (10 foot) - with 1/4” NPT Male fitting
This high quality down-stroke discharge pump is perfect for quickly and easily accessing hard to
reach and time consuming top up points such as gearbox and transmission applications.
Supplied with a removable discharge hose for easy cleaning and drainage, the pump delivers 1 liter for approximately 12 strokes.
One thing to take note of if using a 10 liter drum is that the sleeve is fully extended otherwise it is not going to reach the end of the drum and you are going to lose suction.
Standard Pump Features:
- This high quality down-stroke discharge pump is reliable and efficient manual transfer pump. Comfortably handles up to
ISO 320 viscosity fluids (in normal operating temperatures).
- Match with the OilSafe Utility lid and a 3, 5 or 5 liter OilSafe Drum.
- For smaller filler hole applications add a Pump Reducer Nozzle accessory to the aluminium outlet nozzle of the Pump.
- Pump body: nylon poly amide p.a.6
- Pump shaft: mild steel
- Pump culinder: zinc plated mild steel
- Sealing components: nitrile
- NOT SUITABLE FOR USE WITH FUELS OR SOLVENTS
Premium Pump (Beige) - part # 102300
Premium Pump (Black) - part # 102301
Premium Pump (Blue) - part # 102302
Premium Pump (Dk. Green) - part # 102303
Premium Pump (Gray) - part # 102304
Premium Pump (Mid Green) - part # 102305
Premium Pump (Orange) - part # 102306
Premium Pump (Purple) - part # 102307
Premium Pump (Red) - part # 102308
Premium Pump (Yellow) - part # 102309
Standard Pump - part # 102000
Accessories & Spares
Discharge Hose (4 foot) - with anti-drip nozzle - Hook - part # 920206
Discharge Hose (10 foot) - with anti-drip nozzle - Hook - part # 920207
Discharge Hose (4 foot) - with 1/4" NPT Male fitting - part # 920208
Discharge Hose (10 foot) - with 1/4" NPT Male fitting - part # 920209
OilSafe® Breather - 10 micron - part # 920250
OilSafe® Breather - 3 micron - part # 920255
1/4” NPT Male Adaptor fitting with O-Ring for pump return port - part # 920260
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Beige) - 1 Pair - part # 920300
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Black) - 1 Pair - part # 920301
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Blue) - 1 Pair - part # 920302
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Dk. Green) - 1 Pair - part # 920303
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Gray) - 1 Pair - part # 920304
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Mid Green) - 1 Pair - part # 920305
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Orange) - 1 Pair - part # 920306
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Purple) - 1 Pair - part # 920307
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Red) - 1 Pair - part # 920308
Color-Coded Pump Body Collars (Yellow) - 1 Pair - part # 920309
Viton O-Ring Kit — Premium Pump - part # 920007
Pump reducer nozzle - Suits both OilSafe Standard and Premium Pump - part # 102030
Extension sleeve (for Standard and Premium pump) enabling the pumps to reach the bottom of 10 US Quart Drums - part # 920205 (This replacement Extension Sleeve comes standard with a Nitrile O-Ring.)